Pet – Write For Us | Pet Guest Posts
Do you have a tip or some knowledge you’d like to share? Have some experience with animals and pets? Want to put your hands into action and share your ideas with people of the same passion and interests! Than Write for us. We love Pet Guest Posts.
greatpettips.com accepts article submission on guides, how-tos, fun stuff, trending, news and great articles related to animal care and pets.
Might be you have searched for few queries like (pet “write for us”) or (dog “write for us”) and found this blog. Congratulations! Now you should read the guidelines carefully for successful pet guest post.
First of all, we have to reject article submissions that are merely copied from other sites from the internet. Submission has to be original, of value and be high quality. We’ll have no choice but to reject submission which is not written from scratch and off stolen content.
Here are some extra guidelines for guest posting:
1. Article length should be more than 700 words.
2. You should use a friendly and conversational tone. Infographics, studies, data and expert sources will take your article to the next level and help it stand out.
3. Must add value. We are looking for articles that will teach the reader something new or add value to what they already know.
4. Double check your work. We only accept guest posts that use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
5. The post MUST be owned by you, 100% original content, and exclusive to us.
6. No promotional or sales driven posts. You are welcome to make mention of your company, product, or service once or twice within your piece. You may use up to two links to your company within the body. The point of our articles is to educate, empower, and inspire.
7. The article must be in Word Format. Include help files, download files or videos whenever possible. If you use images, please attach the credit source.
Is Your Article Ready?
Then, use the form below to submit them.
Don’t forget to contact me before submit an article.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN GUEST POSTING FOR GREAT PET TIPS!